RELIABLE SOFTWARE FOR BETTER HEALTHCARE
Fine-grained solutions from Dynamic Domain unlock more time and tools for healthcare professionals to help their patients better.
PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN HEALTHCARE
We back up our medical clients in their mission to save lives and nurture health with unique software built according to the finest development methodologies. For over 10 years, healthcare organizations, hospitals, clinics and assisted living facilities have been powered by our custom applications:
- Medical appointment application
- Purchase order tracking system for a hospital chain
- Laboratory management platform
- Quality management system for medical images
- Centralized invoicing system
- Corporate medical portal for employees
- Mobile app on nutrition
- Security information and event management (SIEM) solution for a healthcare organization
SOFTWARE WITH A HEALTHY VALUE
Improving care quality
Better quality is often hampered by excessive paperwork, so we release your information and let it flow seamlessly within your medical establishment with the help of:
- Custom electronic health record (EHR/EMR)
- Enterprise content management (ECM)
- Customer relationship management (CRM/Loyalty) systems
- Enterprise portals
One size never fits all, so we ask the right questions and analyze user behavior to tailor a solution precisely to your needs. With all information stored in one place, both clinical specialists and patients benefit from:
- Enhanced patient care: quick access to patient records, back-office and legal documents, handwritten doctor’s notes and content search
- Better care coordination and patient engagement: easy communication between caregivers and patients as well as exchange of information like individual health plans, self-care instructions, reminders and more
- Improved diagnostics: reliable and comprehensive information about patients to help clinicians diagnose health problems faster
- Reduced costs: task automation and less time-consuming paperwork – the benefits that ultimately outweigh the expenses caused by adopting new software
Reaching out to patients
Today’s patients are mobile and want their healthcare data and advice available on the go, yet they more than ever guard their privacy. Securely connect with your clients across various communication channels:
- Patient portals with an intuitive user interface and multiple patient-engagement tools:
- Accessible treatment plans
- Editable personal health records
- Feedback and assessment forms
- Automated appointment scheduling
- Online billing
- Mobile healthcare applications to help patients take even more control over their health trough:
- Quick access to EHR/EMR data
- Online consultations with a physician
- Educational resources in a variety of formats (video, audio and texts)
- Reminders and alerts
- GPS navigation and maps to provide directions to the nearest clinic
Leveraging better management
Healthcare providers rely on strong data analysis tools to increase their financial efficiency and care quality. Thanks to business intelligence (BI) services, medical leaders and practitioners glean meaningful insights from structured information such as:
- Financial KPIs and metrics
- Integrated EHR/EMR data
- Emergency and pharmacy analytics
- Employee performance
- Treatment patterns
Dynamic Domain provides specific data analysis services to help healthcare providers make efficient and timely decisions and better understand activities in their organizations:
- Data warehouses (DWH) and analytical cubes (OLAP)
- Reports and custom visualizations
- Advanced analytics and predicting
Questions our clients ask
Can Dynamic Domain ensure healthcare application development in compliance with HIPAA?
Yes, our solutions are fully compliant with HIPAA, ICD-10, DICOM and other industry standards. We are committed to a secure and reliable software development process and that’s why we have built our own safe infrastructure and strict legal agreements.
Does Dynamic Domain have experience in the US healthcare industry?
Yes, we have several long-term clients in the US. We have created customized versions and improved functionality for a number of the company’s products. Our client offers hospital applications to help 200 healthcare centers process patient and medication information. For them we have created a Java application for management and reporting as well as an analytical data warehouse to consolidate information from 200 databases. Now, Dynamic Domain is building reports and OLAP-cubes for advanced analytics.
How do I know that my hospital application will be reliable?
At Dynamic Domain we place a great value on planning: all the way from requirements gathering to design and implementation we perform thorough testing and revisions to ensure that your application runs like clockwork.
Ready for your new healthcare application?
We can kick off with signing an NDA and doing a pilot project or providing you with an estimation based on the requirements. It takes us only 2-4 weeks to start with a small team that can be scaled up at any time. Tell us more about your business so that we can discuss a solution.