BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR SOFTWARE!
With Dynamic Domain’s performance testing services you will make sure that your product can withstand the pressure of real world use.
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions while developing a software product:
- Would a system perform well under certain workload?
- Would it be scalable and reliable?
- Would there be enough resources for it to work properly?
WE ARE READY TO PROVIDE AN ANSWER!
Dynamic Domain’s software testing team introduces performance testing services to guarantee that you don’t experience customer dissatisfaction or employees’ idle time caused by performance outages, unacceptable response times and system malfunctioning under heavy load levels. We help you avoid any bottlenecks in your software and ensure its reliable work.
TESTING TYPES WE PERFORM
We check system behavior under a set of expected load variations that help identify a number of connections the system can handle while delivering a certain response time. We also detect system bottlenecks and determine which system element is causing them.
We identify the maximum operating capacity the system can handle in terms of extreme load, will it perform sufficiently if the current load goes above the expected maximum. This helps to plan the potential outrages that can result in new system connections.
Dynamic Domain measures the capability of a system to scale as more load is applied to it. We help to understand at which point the system stops scaling and identify the reasons for this. Results of scalability testing can be used to plan for future growth and avoid over-investment in hardware.
Dynamic Domain checks whether the system remains stable over an extended time span (including 24/7 operation) that help evaluate the risk of down time to plan maintenance activities.
The later a performance defect is detected, the higher the cost of remediation. Therefore we start testing your idea from the first step to proceed into the development stage with confidence of getting the maximum ROI in your solution thanks to its fault-proof performance.
APPLICATION TYPES WE TEST
- Web applications and portals
- Enterprise systems, including ERP, CRM solutions and corporate portals
- Mobile applications and solutions
PERFORMANCE TESTING TOOLS WE USE
- Apache JMeter
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- HP LoadRunner
The results of performance testing are presented to the customer in the form of report containing an overall performance summary with visualized results and recommendations for performance improvement.
WHAT YOU GET WITH DYNAMIC DOMAIN’S PERFORMANCE TESTING
- Valuable information on system performance to plan future activities
- Opportunity to fix possible system bottlenecks before they become problematic
- Your customer satisfaction
- Guaranteed system release on schedule
- Elimination of an expensive system rework due to performance issues
- Increased employees’ productivity