DYNAMIC SALES & MARKETING AUTOMATION
Build a bridge across all your marketing channels.
We tailor CRM solutions around a product or a service to automate sales and marketing workflows and activities and assist marketers with reaching out to the customers at the right place and the right time:
- Product catalog, pricing
- Sales pipeline
- Mobile sales agent
- Order processing
- Payment control
- Integration with ERP, accounting and order processing systems, website, etc.
- Loyalty program
- Call center (including integration with telephony)
- Google AdWords integration
Dynamic Domain focuses on IT Consulting and custom software development and has been doing Microsoft Dynamics CRM consulting and deployment since 2008. We are the right partner for your CRM project thanks to:
- Over 7 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 15+ completed projects
- 10+ Dynamics CRM experts
- 15,000 hours of project time
- Industry competence including such spheres as Banking, Media, Oil & Gas, CRM for professional services and durable consumer goods manufacturing
- CRM solutions for both B2B and B2C companies
OUR CRM SERVICES
Our services cover the full CRM lifecycle starting from analyzing your business case to the post-implementation support:
Consulting & Customization
Dynamic Domain offers platform consultancy and relies on the best Dynamics CRM practices to create unique industry-specific solutions:
- Requirements clarification and SRS preparation
- Customization of CRM entities and workflows
- Data analysis in CRM: configuration of reports and dashboards
- System deployment
- Data migration from an old CRM
We custom build extensions and add-ons to implement your company-specific activities:
- .NET plug-in development (for example, a customizable service EmailScoop to automatically track emails)
- Data integration using Web Services
- Custom HTML web resource development
Dynamic Domain offers end-to-end Dynamics CRM testing services for impeccable performance:
- Functional testing
- Manual & Automated testing
- Performance testing
- Usability testing
CRM Maintenance & Support
Our specialists provide a full set of services to manage and support Microsoft Dynamics solutions:
- Ongoing performance tuning
- Change request processing
- Bug fixing
- 24/7 Help desk services
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
According to Gartner analysis of Sales Force Automation systems, Microsoft Dynamics CRM has long been among leaders alongside Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP and SugarCRM. Our Microsoft partnership status and expertise allow us to make the most out of this platform and here are the reasons that put it above competitors:
- Rich functionality with many out-of-the-box features speeds up the delivery.
- Scalability helps to virtualize any relationship & process to efficiently handle millions of clients.
- Meaningful analytics with real-time tracking of KPIs is accessible through CRM reporting tools such as dashboards and charts.
- Dynamics CRM natively integrates with other Microsoft software, e.g. Outlook, as well as unites and processes data from a variety of sources.
- Familiar and intuitive interface means quick on-boarding of new users and early acceptance of the system.
How many clients can your CRM handle?
We have handled Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects of different complexity with the most outstanding example being loyalty extensions for a media Customer with 1,300 employees, 14 offices across the country and over 5.5 mln subscribers.
Will the software be reliable enough?
We have been developing custom applications for over 26 years and reverently adhere to careful planning: all the way from requirements gathering to design and implementation, we perform thorough testing and revisions to ensure that your application runs like clockwork.
With us your data is always secure because we work under an NDA and are ready to demonstrate our capabilities in a pilot project or estimation based on the requirements.
In just 2-4 weeks we can ramp up a project team that can scale up or down depending on the stage. Tell us more about your business so that we can discuss a solution to optimize the way you run it.